The Winston Family



Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring and I have this thing going on.

I have this love/hate relationship with spring. I know everyone loves spring right, but I will be honest with you. Spring and I have had this relationship going on for years and sometimes it not pretty. Welcome to my world.

The things I LOVE about spring.
1) The warmer weather
2) Daylight longer
3) Birds singing
4) Flowers
5) Everything turning green
6) It just makes me happy the list can go on and on.

What I HATE about spring.
1) My allergies (I'm allergic to grass. I'm always coughing, sneezing and my nose will run all the time. Its not a pretty sight. Did I also mention it breaks me out?)
2) Pollen (The nasty yellow stuff on everything and it also aggravates my allergies.)
3) Tornadoes (No one likes them.)
4) SNAKES!!!! and SPIDERS!!!! ( I am extremely terrified of snakes.)

I had taken these pictures of our trees before last weeks nasty weather. I love the blooms on them. We are expecting great weather this week. This coming Friday is the first day of spring.
Happy Spring Everyone!











1 comment:

The Stain Family said...

Good pics....my fave is the first one. I like the diet tracker ticker...that's cool. Good luck on reaching your goal!