The Winston Family



Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Class Assignment


I am taking a Photography class on Tuesday nights and I have to turn my assignments in on Monday mornings. I'm very excited about the class. I have always wanted to take one. My first assignment was to take a picture from what we learned in class. We had learn the 3rd rule . I tried to take a good picture of the nest, but it was hard. I had to stand on a lawn chair from my deck. My deck is about 4 1/2 to 5ft off the ground and was afraid that I was going to fall off the chair and go over the rail. Sadly I don't think I took a good picture, but that is ok. With moving I just didn't have the time to work at getting a good picture.

We learned about shutter speed, ISO and F-stops this Tuesday. So my assignment for next is take a picture of an object that is moving very fast and making it still in the shot.

1 comment:

The Stain Family said...

Fun! Sounds like you're learning a lot! Good pic!