The Winston Family



Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lazy Day



Last night we had ice storm that had hit our state. I was finishing up my Christmas shopping yesterday around noon when it starting coming down. It makes me nervous to drive on ice. I can handle driving on snow better. I picked the kids up from school and got home as quick as I could.
Sarah was out of school today and she will be out again tomorrow. She is enjoying being out of school. The school was scheduled to get out early on Thursday and Friday, but now she will have to go all day. Since the school was closed that meant Preston wasn't having his play tonight. It had been rescheduled till after the Christmas holidays. I was looking forward to seeing the play.



I was tried of being in the house, so I went out and took some pictures.


1 comment:

The Stain Family said...

uh-oh....looks like the trampoline needs a little work. :)