The Winston Family



Sunday, November 30, 2008

More of Thanksgiving Day


This was Kayla's first Thanksgiving. I was so excited that she was feeling a lot better. She was sick for a week with a stomach bug. Bless her heart she had lost a pound while being sick, so she is now at 14lbs.


David and I had four of our grandkids over this year. Zoey and Preston always does something silly when they are in a picture. Jason's niece came over too. Her name is Shaw, she is a very sweet girl.





This year I tried something different for dressing. I found a recipe for crock-pot dressing in a cook book that our church had put out. It turned out delicious. David and the kids bragged on it, so I will be making it again for them.

1 comment:

The Stain Family said...

Love the new background and pics! You should post the crockpot dressing recipe...I'd love to try it. :)